YANG, “YG artists to vote on MIX & MATCH”

2014-09-03 09:11 am


[TV리포트=김가영 기자] YG’s Executive Producer YANG HYUN SUK announced that YG artists will be directly involved in voting on “MIX & MATCH.”

YANG was present at the preview event of Mnet’s “MIX & MATCH” held in the Grand Ballroom of Seoul Conrad Hotel on Sept 2.

He explained, “People thought ‘WIN’ was brutal, but ‘MIX & MATCH’ goes far beyond that.”

“In this one, among 9 members, only 2 will fall out. ‘WIN’ was completely dependent on the viewers while only 30% will be in this one. The rest, which is 70%, will depend on the votes of 30 YG artists.”

“MIX & MATCH” is a program to create YG’s new group, mixing and matching each trainee’s talents, individualism and charm. A total of 9 trainees will appear: 6 from TEAM B on 2013’s “WHO IS NEXT: WIN,” B.I, BOBBY, KIM JIN HWAN, SONG YUN HYEONG, KOO JUN HOE, KIM DONG HYUK and three other JUNG JINHYEONG, JUNG CHANWOO and YANG HONGSEOK.

2014. 9. 3.